An award-winning California Lawyer focusing on Business, Labor, Real Estate, Entertainment, and Aviation.
Steinberg Law works on cases nationally and internationally on the State and Federal level. Steinberg Law has the experience and capabilities to represent its clients in most any situation, location or venue. This, in addition to the broad scope of practice areas, makes Steinberg Law the “go to” firm for effective and conclusive legal representation.
Steinberg Law assists clients economically and efficiently maneuver though difficult and challenging legal situations based upon decades of experience having for the most part, already encountered the same or similar situations as its clients now present.
- AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Award, 20-Year
- America’s Most Honored Lawyers 2020 – The American Registry
- 2011 San Fernando Valley Business Journal Award – Valley’s Most Trusted Advisors (Lawyers)
- California State Senate passed California Senate Resolution Number 355 honoring Mr. Steinberg (March, 2012)
- Recipient of President George W. Bush Volunteer Service Award
- Awarded United Chambers of Commerce Small Business Award
- Recipient of multiple United States of America Congressional Certificates
- Awarded multiple California State Assembly Service Certificates
- Recipient of multiple California State Legislature Service Certificates
- Awarded multiple City of Los Angeles Volunteer Service Certificates
Professional and Community Activities
- Board Member University of Southern California (USC) CEO Network
- Judge for New Venture Seed Competition at University of Southern California (USC) Marshall School of Business (Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies)
- Former Adjunct Law Professor at Los Angeles Valley College Paralegal Academy
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
- President Encino Chamber of Commerce 2011 and 2016
- Board Member, Encino Neighborhood Council, 2011 – 2014
- Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks – Park Advisory Board Member (Reseda Park), 2011 to present
- Former Board Member of Providence Tarzana Hospital Foundation
- Board Member/Past President’s Council Encino Chamber of Commerce 2008 – present
- Panel Member of Fee Arbitrators for County Bar Association