About Duke-NUS Medical School
As Singapore’s only US-style graduate medical school
, Duke-NUS Medical School provides a conducive environment that prepares doctors to improve lives since 2000.
The school's curriculum is patterned after that of the Duke University School of Medicine - Established in 1930.
Medical Programmes available at Duke-NUS
- Pre-medical program (medical summer program)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) - Medical degree that normally takes 4 years for completion
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Integrated Biology and Medicine - 4-5 years
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Integrated Biostatistics and Bioinformatics - 4-5 years
- Combined MD-PhD medical programmes
Scholarships and financial aid are available at Duke-NUS, visit our site for more info :)
A Vibrant International Medical Community
Duke-NUS Medical School welcomes international students, academics and professional staffs around the world to study and work with us.
Interested in enrolling in medical courses at Duke-NUS Medical School? Learn our medical school entry requirements here!