In the current information age where it has become increasingly difficult to keep track of your digital material and the hardware associated to it, Cloud Computing has emerged as a saviour and SAP Business One on Cloud is no different. SAP Business One on cloud combines proficiency of SAP Business One with ease of Cloud Computing and has emerged as a modern way in which once purchased SAP software’s can be hosted at various data centres used for your business needs.
Complete ERP Solutions for your SME’s
SAP Business One on cloud provides complete ERP solution for your Small Medium Enterprise and lets you reimagine your ERP capabilities by providing an all in one solution for all of your business needs such as
• Ease and accuracy in Financial Management
• Effective Sales and Customer Management
• Absolute control of purchase and inventory management
• Efficient Business Analytics
• Effective Analytics and Reporting
• Other Industry-Specific Capabilities for your industry-specific business
SAP Business One on Cloud as an affordable ERP option
While there are many ERP software’s on the market, not all of them are as cost-efficient as SAP Business One on Cloud. As efficient as it is, SAP Business One on Cloud is equally affordable as well. Now let us look at some of the reasons that make this software more affordable than others.
• Lesser Requirement of IT Infrastructure
This is one key benefit of SAP Business One Modules on Cloud which lets you save on costs of IT infrastructure set up that comes with ownership, deployment, as well as upgradation of your in-house software.
• Less Manpower required in management
As you are neither required to host nor manage the software, you can save a great deal on the Information Technology part of it and manage your business with more concentration.
• No Need for Capital Expenses
SAP Business One on Cloud gives all the features of its service without the requirement of deploying the software on your premises. This enables you to conduct an effectual capital expense management.
• No Need to buy Costly Server
SAP Business One solution doesn’t require you to buy any server space. As you are exclusively dependent on your SAP service partner, it is their responsibility to maintain server from their end.
• Pay License cost in Installments
As opposed to the on premise version of Business One which requires you to pay for the software at once, you can pay for your SAP Business One on Cloud through instalments.
• Scalable and Cost Savvy
SAP Business one on Cloud allows you to grow without buying costly software licenses and helps you streamline your business processes as well as add scalability to your organization and improve its flexibility in operations.
• Low Cost of Maintenance
As a dynamic service that gets implemented and upgraded on a daily basis, there is not really a cost of maintenance that is required to operate this software. Thanks to SAP there is always ongoing maintenance that helps keep your Business One solution in a good state.
Some other benefits of SAP Business One on Cloud
• Quick and Easy to implement
• Your Sensitive business data is always safe and secure
• Really Flexible to use
Cloud Technologies for SAP Business One
While choosing SAP Business one on Cloud you can opt for either SAP or a SAP Partner to host your services for you. While both of these have come with their perks, it is best to opt for what better fits your need.
Cloud Hosting by SAP
• Delivers software as a service
• You can access securely from anywhere, any time
• Flexibly manage your business operations
• Easy and Affordable Deployment
Cloud Hosting by SAP Partners
• It is a Subscription based licensing
• It allows greater flexibility in operational expenditure
• Available in both Public as well as Private Cloud Environments
Operating SAP Business One on Cloud Licenses is indeed an effective and affordable ERP solution for your small-medium business which combines the proficiency of SAP Business One with the ease of Cloud Computing that is always easier to set up and manage.
SAP Business One on Cloud continues to be a premium ERP solution that provides best in class ERP services for your SME businesses.